Fat Quarter Project

 A FAT QUARTER PROJECT

PLACEMAT SETTING 















 

Here is the Fat Quarters package that was purchased from Amazon to which I made this Placemat Setting from.

ShuanShuo Coffer Series Cotton Fabric Quilting Patchwork Fabric Fat Quarter Bundles Fabric for Sewing DIY Crafts Handmade Bags15"X19" 7pcs/lot (Lake Blue)


Also the following batting was used which was purchased from Gibbons Company :

Warm Company 45-Inch by 60-Inch Warm and White Cotton Batting, Crib Size



I also had the opportunity of trying my new serger out in this project which was recently purchased at Sew Vac Direct with brand Elna. 

It is a very user-friendly serger and very comfortable.  It's really my first time for sergering but I seem to get on with it just as if it is my sewing machine.   I have been wanting a serger for years and finally got one.  It may not be like the big time ones out there with the automatic threading and all, but I like it and very pleased with it.   Someday, maybe I experience the more advance automatic, but this one is okay for now and am grateful.  Thank you Sew Vac Direct Elna thank you too for thinking of the beginners with a small pocket book. 

Elna Elnita ES4 Serger 

https://www.sewvacdirect.com/elna-elnita-es4-serger/














No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Projects Of Sewing Using Burton + Burton Ribbon

    Some Projects Of Sewing Using  Burton + Burton Ribbon Mug Mats Place Mat  Wash Towels For Show https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMMQSu3HH/ https:/...