First Time Doing And Practicing Rope Basket


 My First Time Doing And Practicing Rope Basket Which Only Made The Base To Be A Coaster.



Still have some more practicing to all those Youtube Vidios Mastered Teachers. ❤️👏


Wonderful skills learned that I had no knowledge of knowing that my sewing machine can produce baskets.  Very stunning and amazing what the sewing machine can produce.  Over the years and most of my life I always concenstrated on the sewing machine and clothing.  However, now I see there so much more it can accomplish.


The rope was purchased from Marketplace's Dollar Depot Store in Southampton Bermuda.  I work with using approximately 2 1/2 yards of rope.  


Threads was thread from on my Serger which appeared to work just find with the sewing machine.


Here are some pictures of my first attempts and the results.









Thank you ladies on your informative inputs in videos viewed on Youtube.  You ladies know your stuff.

https://sewingquiltingembroidery.blogspot.com/?m=1



No comments:

Post a Comment

GROCERY / SHOPPING FOLDABLE BAG

GROCERY / SHOPPING FOLDABLE BAG   This is slightly an altered version of bag, because of an error on my behalf.   However, I was inspired by...