Elna Elnita ES4












My first Serger and first time ever using one, after wanting one since about 1976.  I finally got one which is probably a beginners one that I am using already without zigzags to finish of seams.

Works wonderful!

Highly recommend for home sewing.  Reasonably priced for home sewing as well. 

Recently used the Elna Serger on these projects since purchasing.


Purchased at 


  Save on Sewing & Quilting Supplies at CreateForLess!

Save on sewing supplies at www.CreateForLess.com

Save on quilting supplies at www.CreateForLess.com.



Hey, friend. Check out the programs and courses at Penn Foster. See if any interest you and enroll! :)  Programs like Dressmaking (Seamstress) And Designing 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GROCERY / SHOPPING FOLDABLE BAG

GROCERY / SHOPPING FOLDABLE BAG   This is slightly an altered version of bag, because of an error on my behalf.   However, I was inspired by...