Back To School Projects

Back To School Projects

Pencil Case

Change Purse

Cosmetic Bag or Gym Bag














Fabric purchased from Gibbons  Company a few years ago and just getting around of making something with it.  

I made this Mini Inspirational Quilt with it awhile ago, but just getting to use the rest of the fabric, I should say.

https://sewingquiltingbyshirleyann.blogspot.com/2021/07/mini-inspirational-quilt.html


The pencil case and cosmetc bag came from scrolling on Instagram and looking at videos of seamstresses one day.  I thought I saved the videos to share here or to refer to but can't seem find them at the moment.  When and if I come across them I will share them here.


The change purse was used from a pattern of Kwik Sew K4299 to which I puchased several years ago.








No comments:

Post a Comment

GROCERY / SHOPPING FOLDABLE BAG

GROCERY / SHOPPING FOLDABLE BAG   This is slightly an altered version of bag, because of an error on my behalf.   However, I was inspired by...