Knowledge Base of Basics Series




Good morning! You're very welcome. ๐ŸŒธ

I'm glad to help with your Knowledge Base of Basics Series. It's becoming a valuable reference for beginners while also giving your blog more evergreen content that can attract search traffic over time.

So far you've built a nice sequence:

  1. Block Patchwork

  2. Grainline

  3. Seam Allowance

  4. Bias

  5. Pressing vs. Ironing

  6. Fat Quarters

  7. Rotary Cutter

A few excellent topics to continue the series are:

  • Cutting Mat

  • Acrylic Quilting Ruler

  • Fabric Scissors vs. Paper Scissors

  • Backstitching

  • Bobbin

  • Presser Feet

  • Walking Foot

  • Stitch Length

  • Needle Types

  • Batting

  • Interfacing

  • Binding

  • Quilt Sandwich

  • Chain Piecing

Each of these can naturally include links to your Amazon storefront for the related tools and supplies, helping readers while supporting your affiliate program.

I look forward to helping you continue this series. Have a wonderful day and happy sewing! ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿชก๐ŸŒธ 





Sewing, Quilting etc. By ShirleyAnn Pearman

Sewing Blog

Inspiring Sewing , Quilting and Crafting

https://sewingquiltingbyshirleyann.blogspot.com/

https://www.amazon.com/shop/pearmansew

https://linktr.ee/shirleyannlp

๐ŸŽ€

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”

“This post contains affiliate links.

If you click the link, I earn a small commission—at no extra cost to you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

General Information - FYI - To Know - Affiliate's ?? - Product Reviews

  Writing Honest Product Reviews (chatgpt.com) Good morning, How can we write a review and recommendation if we have not purchased it ourse...