Summer Time
Terry Towel Beach Pouch!
Tiktok Posting https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSXX7Bsfx/
#creatorsearchinsights
Summer Time
Terry Towel Beach Pouch!
Made With Terry Towel Dish Towels
Check out the terry towels on my storefront. Link herewith
https://www.amazon.com/shop/pearmansew
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
How tos are on the blog too
https://sewingquiltingbyshirleyann.blogspot.com/
The link on my profile can quide you to them. (https://linktr.ee/shirleyannlp)
#summertime #sewinginspiration
#pouches
#towels
Youtube Video
Canva Assistance!
Perfect! I've created both instructional diagrams for you:
- Basic Zippered Pouch - The first diagram shows the step-by-step process for making a simple zippered pouch, including fabric preparation, zipper installation, and assembly steps.
- Zippered Pouch with Box Corners - The second diagram demonstrates how to create a pouch with box corners (also called boxed corners), which give the pouch depth and a more three-dimensional shape. This includes detailed steps showing how to fold and stitch the corners to create that structured base.
Both diagrams feature clear labels, step-by-step instructions, and technical illustrations that show the construction process. You can use these as reference guides or instructional materials for your sewing projects!
----------
The summer time theme I thought would be nice this time of year with all the picnics, beaches, pools, parks etc.; pouches can be used in many helpful capacities going to those places. They are also great for traveling too.. These handy inexpensive dish towels seem to work wonders sewing together.
I hope you have a go at making them too. They are fun and creative projects to sew up.
Microfiber Dish Cloths for Washing Dishes Towels Best Kitchen Washcloth Cleaning Rags Cloths with Poly Scour Side - Used for Plates, Bowls and Dishes, 5 Color Assorted 12inchx12inch 10pack
https://www.amazon.com/shop/pearmansew/list/BPQPBNC3JNA1?ref_=aip_sf_cur_spv_ofs_m_lspvrd
“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”
YAKA 80pcs 7 Inches 9 Inches 12 Inches 16 Inches Mixed Nylon Coil Zippers Colorful Sewing Zippers for Tailor Sewing Crafts, 20 Colors
https://amzn.to/4pEuhoE
Happy Sewing!
🧵🪡❤️












No comments:
Post a Comment