Friday Night Quilt As You Go Project

Friday Night Quilt As You Go Project 





Quilt As You Go Project!

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSVRvAxJg/

To make this project you will need.

Fabric Pieces (Scraps) (Measure as you go (make) to fit)

Backing Fabric (9")

Fusible Fleece (9")

Thread

Rick Rack Trim


I firstly cut out a piece of fabric about 9 x 9 inches.

Then fused it with the fusible.

I had a piece of square with the wording which was approximately 4 x 4 inches. On each side I found two pieces of fabric to cut about 1 1/2 by 4 inches. Then looked for 2 more pieces of fabric about 2 by 4 inches. Then to top it of, I used two pieces at 3 by 9 inches. Pieced them together in the order mentioned here. Zig Zag the edges and placed the Rick Rack Trim around the edges and stitched.

These projects can be used in many capacities.


Thank you and happy sewing.


#creatorsearchinsights 

#SewingInspiration 

#quiltasyougo 

#crafting #sewing 


 x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x  x x x x x x x x x  


Rick Rack Wave Bending Fringe Trim 40 Yards White Lace Ribbon RIC Rac Trim for Sewing Clothes Gift Wrapping Home Party Decoration


https://amzn.to/466XuPO


Sewing, Quilting etc. By ShirleyAnn Pearman
Blog
https://sewingquiltingbyshirleyann.blogspot.com/
Shop
https://www.amazon.com/shop/pearmansew
Shop
https://linktr.ee/shirleyannlp

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”

“This post contains affiliate links.
If you click the link, I earn a small commission—at no extra cost to you.”

Thank you for your support.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Night Quilt As You Go Project

Friday Night Quilt As You Go Project   Quilt As You Go Project! https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSVRvAxJg/ To make this project you will need. Fabric ...