Change Purse With Key Holder | Wristlet With Key Holder

 Change Purse With Key Holder 

 Wristlet With Key Holder


https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSb8D5ESd/





I  purchased these rings from Amazon and tried them out on these two sewing projects at the spare of the moment, after wrestling with my sewing machine to complete them.  I had to work through the sewing machine jamming a lot, along with a loud noisy sound.  Sometimes I even had to hand crank the sewing with the handwheel to get it done.


Paxcoo 50Pcs Keychain Bulk with Key Chain Swivel Hook D Rings and Slide Buckles for Handbag Purse Hardware Craft (1 Inch)



As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”


11.6"x30yd Medium Weight Fusible Interfacing for Sewing Iron on Interfacing

White Iron On Fusible Interfacing Fabric for Sewing Interface Fabric for Sewing Diy Craft Quilting


https://amzn.to/4hke04k

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”



What I Used To Make This Purse

2 - 4 1/2 inch Round Circle Fabric

2 - 4 1/2 inch Round Circle Lining

2 - 4 1/2 inch Round Circle  Interfacing

3 1/2 x 1 1/2 inch  Fabric (tab)

Zipper (about 6 inches)

Keyring

Thread

Sewing Machine


Method 

The basic way of making any zipper pouch with lining.


https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSb8D5ESd/






Sewing, Quilting etc. By ShirleyAnn Pearman
Blog
Shop
Shop

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”

Thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change Purse With Key Holder | Wristlet With Key Holder

  Change Purse With Key Holder   Wristlet With Key Holder https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSb8D5ESd/ I  purchased these rings from Amazon and tried th...