MY SEWING MACHINE


A VERY DISAPPOINTING WEEK

MY SEWING MACHINE IS NOT WORKING, THEREFORE SOME POSTING MAY NOT GET DONE AS PLANNED UNTIL I GET A NEW SEWING MACHINE SOON. 😭




LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

HAPPY SEWING 🪡🧵




To help me get a new sewing machine by buying something.


FEATURED PRODUCTS


BLACK+DECKER Easy Steam Compact Iron for Clothes, Automatic Shutoff, Nonstick Plate, Light Weight, 1200 Watts

https://amzn.to/4xOx6G3


The Quilted Bear Mini Steam Iron for Quilting & Travel with Case, Black
Small Travel Iron with Hardshell Case, Dual Voltage, Steam Function, Adjustable Temperature, Fast Heat Up, Ceramic Soleplate

https://amzn.to/4ykXKr6


Oliso TG1600 ProPlus Auto-Lift Steam Iron, Quilting Sewing & Clothes, 1800W
Rosé, Diamond Ceramic-Flow soleplate, TriplePlay bursts, 12.75-oz side-fill tank, 30-min shut-off, 12-ft swivel cord


SINGER® 4411 (Pink) High Speed Heavy Duty Sewing Machine with Accessories
11 stitches deliver 69 applications, 50% more power for denim and canvas, metal frame, 4-step buttonhole, 1100 stitches/min

https://amzn.to/3TuUYAr


As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”



Sewing, Quilting etc. By ShirleyAnn Pearman
Blog
Shop
Shop

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”

Thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MY SEWING MACHINE

A VERY DISAPPOINTING WEEK MY SEWING MACHINE IS NOT WORKING, THEREFORE SOME POSTING MAY NOT GET DONE AS PLANNED UNTIL I GET A NEW SEWING MACH...