Sewing Machine Mishaps This Week

 Sewing Machine Mishaps This Week


Sewing Maintenance 

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSbePT3He/

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSbe52K5b/




Sewing By Hand Cranking

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSbeP3aAa/

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSbemTAPk/


Sewing Machine mishaps while trying to complete a sewing project.  I decided to do a cleaning of it but, apparently it needs more then a cleaning.  Either I have to seek a service or get a new one.  I have been attached to it and now going to have to start over.  I was hoping to get a new and keep this one for backup.  Unfortunately, if it can not I don't have that backup.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅฐ  Its bitter sweet, I guess.  All projects at the moment on hold until I can get a sewing machine operatable.

Video is of a project doing it in the noice jamming problem and doing sewing by hand cranking to complete some areas.
The finished project is at the end of the video.  Change purse and Key Wristlet.
Thank you for your support.
Happy Sewing! ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿชก๐ŸŽ‰
#sewing #sewingmaintenance
#sew
#sewingtiktok
#sewingmywayto10k
@Shirley-Ann L. Pearman
@Shirley-Ann L. Pearman
@Shirley-Ann L. Pearman



My Model is .........


Singer 7426 Model Year 2005
Google AI Mode
Bought this Singer 7426 for $17 at Goodwill. I can't find any ...
The Singer 7426 is a computerized sewing machine that was released around 2005 as part of Singer's user-friendly electronic lineup. [1, 2]
Key Specifications & Features
  • Design: Computerized free-arm machine with an LED display and direct-selection stitch buttons. [1, 2]
  • Stitches: Features 67 stitch programs including decorative stitches and 3 styles of one-step buttonholes. [1]
  • Handling: Drop-in bobbin system, automatic needle threader, and an automatic tension control system. [1, 2]
  • Power/Size: Operates at 65W (230V / 50Hz in international specs or regional equivalents), weighing approximately 7.5 kg with dimensions around 425 x 185 x 300 mm. [1]









Sewing, Quilting etc. By ShirleyAnn Pearman
Blog
Shop
Shop

“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”

Thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sewing Machine Mishaps This Week

  Sewing Machine Mishaps This Week Sewing Maintenance  https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSbePT3He/ https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSbe52K5b/ Sewing By Hand Cran...